For the third year in a row, T’ang Court at The Langham, Hong Kong hotel has been awarded the coveted Three Michelin Stars in the 2018 Michelin Guide, Hong Kong and Macau. T’ang Court is one of only four Cantonese restaurants in the world to achieve this accolade.
A Michelin starred restaurant since 2009, T’ang Court offers an exquisite selection of Cantonese culinary mastery and has garnered numerous international culinary awards over the years. At the helm is Executive Chef – Chinese Cuisine, Kwong Wai Keung who has been with the restaurant since it opened in 1988.
“Receiving this accolade from the esteemed Michelin Guide is both humbling and motivating. We are incredibly honoured that not only our craft, but also Cantonese cuisine have been once again recognised on the world stage. We will remain true to the restaurant’s legacy of delivering fine Cantonese fare and create exceptional dining experiences for our guests,” said chef Kwong.
An advocate of using only the best and freshest seasonal ingredients, chef Kwong’s specialties include Stir-fried Fresh Lobster with Spring Onions, Red Onions and Shallots, as well as the Baked Oyster with Port Wine.
Managing director Shaun Campbell of The Langham, Hong Kong said, “The continued recognition of the highest star rating from Michelin reinforces our commitment to culinary excellence. We are proud to celebrate this achievement with every team member of T’ang Court and thank all of our loyal guests for their support over the years.”
Also contributing to the success of the restaurant is the outstanding service team under the leadership of Danny Chan, director of T’ang Court’s operation. Dedicated to providing impeccable service, they demonstrate genuine hospitality and ensure flawless execution is delivered to each guest on every visit.
Awards & Accolades
– Three Michelin Stars, Michelin Guide, Hong Kong and Macau in 2018, 2017, 2016
– Two Michelin Stars, Michelin Guide, Hong Kong and Macau in 2015, 2014
– One Michelin Star, Michelin Guide, Hong Kong and Macau from 2009 to 2013
– Recommended Rated Restaurants, Forbes Travel Guide in 2016
– Top 100 Restaurants, Elite Traveler 2017
– 2 Glasses, China’s Wine List of The Year – Hong Kong 2017
– 100 Top Tables, South China Morning Post 2017
– Best Restaurants Hong Kong and Macau, Hong Kong Tatler 2016
– Best of the Best Culinary Awards in 2001 (Sautéed Prawns and Crab Roe with Golden Fried Pork and Crab Meat Puffs), in 2002 (Stir-fried Fresh Lobster with Spring Onions, Red Onions and Shallots) and in 2013 (Fish in Two Styles) by Hong Kong Tourism Board