Prep time: 10 mins
Cook time: 50 mins
1 1/2 cups plain flour
6 ripe bananas
1/3 cup unsalted butter, melted
3/4 cup sugar, white or brown (if you like darker colour, use brown)
1 egg, whisked
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 tsp baking soda
1/8 tsp salt
1/4 cup milk
1. Preheat Oven to 170 C
2. Smashed the 4 banana in large bowl with a spatula but for me , I just put all the banana in my food processor and do the job/
3. Combine melted butter with the smashed bananas. Stir in sugar, whisked egg and vanilla.
4. Add 1/4 cup of the milk first, then combine well.
5. Add in the baking Soda and Salt to the mixture.
6. Then add them with the shifted floor and mix them thoroughly.
7. Transfer mixture into a greased pan . For me, I add in cutted strip banana on top and also some walnuts for some bites.
8. Baked them for 40 minutes. And once the cake it baked, removed from oven and let them cool down. Enjoy them!