This Mid-Autumn Festival, The Chinese Restaurant at Hyatt Regency Hong Kong, Tsim Sha Tsui will present a “Tasteful Discovery”, offering guests a new and aesthetically pleasing two-tier designer gift box with harmonised shades of lanterns that delivers the traditional and contemporary gourmet experience of mooncakes.
While gazing at the full moon, savour a sumptuous variety of mooncakes including three distinctive flavours that will treat your tastebuds to past, present and future flavours. Traditionalists will appreciate the classic and enduring white lotus seed paste mooncake with two yolks which presents a taste of the past with vivid memories of Chinese heritage. The newly introduced mini golden lily oolong tea with wolfberries and red date paste mooncake offers a taste of the present, with lighter ingredients and a refreshing aroma – an ideal choice for health-conscious guests. The all-time favourite mini custard mooncake delivers a taste of the future, with a golden surface and creamy texture that is sure to be adored by diners for decades.
The “Tasteful Discovery” Assorted Mooncake Gift Box is the perfect gift for your loved ones, presenting a unique journey of sensory indulgence during the moon festival.
“Tasteful Discovery” Assorted Mooncake Gift Box – HK$338, including:
– White Lotus Seed Paste Mooncake with Two Yolks (two cakes); and
– Mini Golden Lily Oolong Tea with Wolfberries & Red Date Paste Mooncake (two cakes); and
– Mini Custard Mooncake (two cakes)
Bulk Order Discount:
– 15% discount for 21 to 49 boxes
– 20% discount for over 50 boxes
– Mooncake vouchers are on sale between 15 July and 15 September 2016; while mooncake boxes will be available for redemption from 1 September to 16 September 2016