Being a mum; I choose URAI Bihun Jagung @miurai.world to cook this meal as URAI Bihun Jagung is made from premium quality corn starch using the latest technology. Quick-cooking and with a superior texture, it is suited for different cooking styles and methods.
Practical alternative to rice bihun and it is a healthier option for my family. It is fat-free, cholesterol-free, gluten- free, vegetarian and with no added preservatives. When cooked properly, URAI Bihun Jagung also yields a firm yet smooth vermicelli. And what’s more is when you see smiles on your family members after enjoying them is one of the success being a mum. So, why not try this recipe this Chinese New Year now!
1 URAI Bihun Jagung ( MUST HAVE!)😍
2 tbsp of sesame oil
3 tbsp of mirin or water
2 mushroom ( if you prefer more you can add more)
1 tbsp of goji berry
2 inch of ginger (thinly slice)
Vegetable of your preference
200 g of clams
300 ml water
How to cook
1. Cook the mi Urai is boiled water for 3 minutes. Remove and use some oil to mix
2. In another put, add in 300 ml of water, put in the chicken stock, mirin, dried scallop and let it boiled. Once boiled, add in the goji berry.
3. As for the another pan, add in the sesame oil, then stir fried the ginger, clams, and mushroom till fragrant
4. Pour them into the pot and then add in the vegetable.
5. Once all done, pour them in the bowl with the mi urai in it.
6. Enjoy them now!