All Nippon Airways (ANA), Japan’s largest and 5-Star airline for seven consecutive years, will hold its limited “HELLO BLUE SALE”. The sale will run from November 29, 2019 to December 3, 2019 and will feature an addition of free* domestic flight within Japan when purchased with an applicable
The 5-day promotion will offer Economy Class seat discounts on flights from 17 cities in Asia and Australia to Japan. Like past sale events, the scale of the HELLO BLUE SALE makes this event one of ANA’s largest sales for cities in Asia and Australia. However, an exciting addition to this edition of the HELLO BLUE SALE is that travelers will have the option to add a domestic round trip flight within Japan for no additional fare*. The addition of a domestic round trip flight will make it easier for passengers traveling from abroad to reach new destination in Japan, experiencing the unique culture and sights of a local city that ANA connects to.
The past four editions of the HELLO BLUE SALE have been successful, and based on customer feedback ANA decided to bring back the sale with even more benefits for customers,” said Isao Ono, Vice President of Marketing and Sales, Asia and Oceania, ANA. “We hope that the addition of a free domestic flight in Japan will encourage passengers departing from Asia and Australiato explore all that Japan has to offer.
ANA is committed to offering a superior customer experience which includes offering accessible prices.” The 17 eligible departure cities during the sales period include Bangkok, Chennai, Delhi, Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh City, Hong Kong, Jakarta, Kuala Lumpur, Manila, Mumbai, Perth, Phnom Penh, Seoul (Gimpo), Singapore, Sydney, Taipei (Taoyuan and Songshan), Yangon.
In addition to reduced economy fares, the HELLO BLUE SALE includes Business Class seat discounts on flights departing from Seoul, Hong Kong and Taipei.
The sale will begin on November 29, 2019 and will last five days. Passengers can make flight reservations via their countries’ ANA website or through travel agencies.
– Applicable for customers who purchase HELLO BLUE SALE promotional fares from 17 eligible departure cities to Japan only.
– Applicable booking class is economy K class from 17 cities and business class P from Seoul, Hong Kong and Taipei. (There are some exceptions of Chennai K class and Seoul P class. Please refer to ANA website for detail.)
– These domestic tickets must be issued in conjunction with the purchase of the international tickets into Japan.
– Customers will receive one domestic flight when connecting to or traveling via an ANA international flight limited from Haneda or Narita airport.
– A consumption tax will apply for domestic passengers immediately connecting to/from international flights if the connection time between the domestic flight and the international flight is more than 24 hours.
*Local airport taxes may apply.