The Sweet Potato Soup is one of simple dessert to cook at home. It is a simple desserts and traditional desserts among the Chinese Community. Many says that the soup is nourishing and able to help to remove to toxins in the body too.
1. 1000 ml of water
2. 3-4 pieces of ginger
3. 100 g of rock sugar ( You can add more if you prefer sweet)
4. 400 g of sweet potato ( I use Japanese Sweet Potato)
5. Pandan Leaf (3 pcs)
1. Clean and cut the sweet potatoes in small sizes
2. Remove the ginger skin and smash it so you get the aroma.
3. Clean the pandan leaf
4. Add in all the ingredient into the Philips AIO Cooker
5. Press Pressure Cook – Choose Soup
6. Seal them and Press Start. It takes 20 minutes to cook
7. Once done, slowly open the valve and once pressure released, you can open and enjoy your hearty bowl of sweet potato soup.