The Singapore Tourism Board (STB) welcomes Malaysian visitors with an array of special deals and experiences in conjunction with Singapore’s Golden Jubilee celebration. More than 40 tourism stakeholders have come together to curate deals and experiences that encompass “Fly, Stay, Eat, Shop and Play” categories as part of a $20 million marketing outreach.
“2015 is not only a magnificent milestone for Singapore but also an opportunity for STB to leverage on the international attention to ramp up marketing efforts for Singapore as a destination for all your lifestyle needs,” said Ms. Lynette Pang, Assistant Chief Executive of STB’s Marketing Group. “We invited the tourism industry to partner with us on this opportunity and the response from across the various tourism industries has been heartening.”
From May to December 2015, visitors from all over the world including Malaysian visitors will be able to choose from attractive airfares, hotel stays, retail experiences, dining deals and admissions to attractions. More than 35 hotels have come on board to offer two night packages with a third night free (for bookings up to end of August 2015). Parents with kids can also enjoy free admission into participating attractions (terms and conditions apply).
Innovative local Singaporean brands such as Supermama and LOVE SG are also offering specially designed SG50 collectibles that will reflect Singapore’s culture and serve as unique souvenirs of the country.
On top of that, during the Great Singapore Sale tourists who spend a minimum of $50 will get a chance to win $500, with one winner daily. Visitors can also enjoy hassle-free shopping, airport transfers, hotel delivery, personal shopping services and more at some of Singapore’s shopping malls and department stores.
Beyond the myriad of deals, visitors will also be able to experience events such as Pedestrian Night. The popular Pedestrian Night on Orchard Road will return for a second run from July to December this year to add buzz to Singapore’s iconic shopping belt.
In addition to entertainment-themed activities on the pedestrianised road every first Saturday of the month, visitors can look a forward to in-mall or in-store events organised by Orchard Road stakeholders. The Orchard Road Business Association will share more details on Pedestrian Night at a later date.
“We would like to welcome all Malaysians, their family and friends to enjoy the treasure trove of exclusive experiences and privileges that we have curated for this occasion. There is no better time than now to revisit and maximise your long weekend holidays with a getaway to Singapore,” added Ms. Serene Woon, Area Director of Singapore Tourism Board Malaysia.
There will be more attractive promotions and deals across the categories that will be rolling out in the next few weeks. For more information about Singapore Tourism Board’s Golden Jubilee offers, please visit www.yoursingapore.com/en_my/specials/jom-singapore.html
Golden Jubilee Deals
Enjoy your Golden Jubilee getaway in Singapore with these attractive fares. There is no better time to fly to Singapore!
• From now till 22nd June 2015, get even more at the Great Singapore Sale with SilkAir’s exclusive MasterCard all-in return fares. Fly to Singapore today from RM 478!
• Enjoy your trip to Singapore from Ipoh, Penang and Kuala Lumpur with an upcoming Golden Jubilee offer by Tigerair, exciting fares to be available soon!
After a full day of revelry, there is nothing better than to kick back, relax and enjoy a good rest. Enjoy a “Stay 2 Nights, 3rd Night Free” promo at over 35 participating hotels in Singapore or even experience an enjoyable attractive package at the new Genting Hotel Jurong.
• Be rewarded with an extra night when you stay 2 nights at Concorde Hotel Singapore, Village Hotel Bugis, Pan Pacific and PARKROYAL hotels. For a list of participating hotels, visit: http://www.yoursingapore.com/campaigns/golden-jubilee.html
• Score a deal with a package from the new Genting Hotel Jurong, rates inclusive of S$10 meal voucher and One-Day Pass to S.E.A Aquarium or Universal Studios. Book now with your preferred travel agent.
Something for everyone at the Great Singapore Sale
• Malaysian travellers who spend a minimum of $50 will get a chance to win $500, with one winner daily. Consumers who charge to MasterCard® – the Official Card will stand to receive an additional S$500!
Kids play for Free
• Gardens by the Bay – Take in a megapalooza load of fun and awake your senses amidst Garden Trails and Scent Walks with the family. For every 2 full priced Adult Conservatories tickets purchased, your child enters for free.
• Mint Museum of Toys – Revel in the nostalgia of walking through memory lane by visiting the museum of Fun, the Mint Museum of Toys. For every 2 paying adults that enter, they will be able to bring 2 kids in for free.
• Sentosa – Kids can now enjoy an unlimited good Ol’ family fun at Sentosa. Exclusive rates off SG50 Sentosa Tourist Pack, book now with your preferred travel agent.
• Snow City – Enjoy some family fun at Snow City. For every 2 adult 1-hour snow play tickets, you will be able to get 1 child ticket for free. Book ahead with your preferred travel agent.
• LilliPutt Indoor Mini Golf- Bond over a game of mini golf with your little ones at the LilliPutt Indoor Mini Golf. For every 2 paying adults you may bring 1 child in for free.
• More deals available such as Singapore DUCKtours, Singapore Flyer and Sentosa Merlion. To find out more information about other Golden Jubilee deals, visit www.yoursingapore.com/en_my/specials/jom-singapore.html