• 100 g Ayam Brand Tuna chunks in organic olive oil (or can add more tuna)
• 1 Can Ayam Brand Mushrooms, drained and chopped
• 12 pcs wonton skins
• ¼ cup thinly sliced pickled ginger
• 1 lebanese cucumber
• 1 carrot
• 1 small daikon/white radish
• 1/2 tablespoon black sesame, roasted and cooled
• 1/2 tablespoon white sesame, roasted and cooled
• 1/2 of pink grapefruit or pomelo (flesh only)
• 120 g store bought seaweed
• Thick plum sauce
• Chinese five spice powder
• ground white pepper
1. Cut the wonton skins into strips and deep fry. Leave it cool.
2. Shred the carrot, white radish and cucumber.
3. Arrange the vegetables, mushroom, pink grapefruit or pomelo segments around the salad bowl.
4. Add the tuna as the centerpiece.
5. Top the vegetables with pickled ginger and the fried wonton skin.
6. Sprinkle ground white pepper, sesame seeds and the Chinese five spice powder.
7. When it’s time to toss, drizzle some thick plum sauce on top!