Awarded for the second consecutive year, T’ang Court at The Langham, Hong Kong hotel has once again been honoured to receive Three Michelin Stars in the 2017 Michelin Guide, Hong Kong and Macau. T’ang Court is one of four Cantonese restaurants in the world to receive this accolade, retaining its title on gourmet excellence.
Managing Director Shaun Campbell of The Langham, Hong Kong said, “We are ecstatic and so proud to maintain the highest star rating from Michelin. Our goal is to create a dining destination worth travelling for and this recognition strengthens our mission. We celebrate this achievement with every team member at the hotel and with all of our discerning guests.”
T’ang Court offers an exquisite collection of Cantonese delicacies and has won numerous international culinary awards over the years. The man behind the food is Executive Chef – Chinese Cuisine Kwong Wai Keung who has been with the restaurant since it opened in 1988. He leads his culinary team to remain true to the restaurant’s legacy of delivering fine Cantonese fare. Using only the freshest seasonal ingredients, a few of his specialties include the Stir-fried Fresh Lobster with Spring Onions, Red Onions and Shallots, as well as the Baked Oyster with Port Wine.
“We are so honoured that our craft has been recognised on a global scale of the highest standard in the culinary world. Cooking is a labour of love and we look forward to welcoming our guests to taste the delicate intricacies of quality Cantonese cuisine,” said Chef Kwong.
Also contributing to the success of the restaurant is the Director of T’ang Court Operation Danny Chan and his long-standing service team. They demonstrate genuine hospitality where impeccable service is delivered to each and every guest daily.
– Three Michelin Stars, Michelin Guide, Hong Kong and Macau in 2016 – 2017
– Two Michelin Stars, Michelin Guide, Hong Kong and Macau in 2014 – 2015
– One Michelin Star, Michelin Guide, Hong Kong and Macau from 2009 – 2013
– Recommended Rated Restaurants, Forbes Travel Guide in 2016
– Top 100 Restaurants, Elite Traveler 2016
– 100 Top Tables, South China Morning Post 2016
– Best Restaurants Hong Kong and Macau, Hong Kong Tatler 2016
– Best of the Best Culinary Awards in 2001 (Sautéed Prawns and Crab Roe with Golden Fried Pork and Crab Meat Puffs), in 2002 (Stir-fried Fresh Lobster with Spring Onions, Red Onions and Shallots) and in 2013 (Fish in Two Styles) by Hong Kong Tourism Board