250 g Chicken thigh, deboned and
cut into fairly big chunks
15 pcs Pandan leaves
Marinade Paste (A)
1 tbsp Chili powder
1 tsp Coriander powder
1/2 tsp Turmeric powder
2 cloves Garlic, pounded
1 tbsp Grated ginger
1 tbsp Oyster sauce
1/2 tsp Pepper
1 tbsp Corn flour
1 tbsp Fish sauce
1 tbsp Organic acacia honey
1 tbsp Organic extra virgin olive oil
1) Mix marinade paste (A) ingredients with seasoning (B).
2) Season chicken with the combined marinade for 2-3 hours or preferably overnight in the refrigerator.
3) Lightly grease pandan leaves with organic extra virgin olive oil.
4) Wrap a chunk of marinated chicken with a piece of pandan leaf.
5) Push in the ends of the pandan leaves neatly into the packet to secure the meat.
6) Repeat the process until all the meat is used up.
7) Place the wrapped chicken pieces onto the PHILIPS Airfryer TurboStar grill pan. Close the Airfryer drawer. Set the temperature at 180°C for 12-15 minutes or until the pandan leaves are slightly burnt and the meat is cooked.