The Murray, Hong Kong, a Niccolo Hotel welcomes travellers from around the globe. To complement the “Hello Hong Kong” Campaign by Hong Kong Tourism Board, The Murray is presenting the “Hello Murray” Campaign with a series of promotional packages, which allow guests to plan a fantastic journey in Hong Kong in advance, starting at The Murray!
“Hello Murray” Room Cash Voucher
The Murray is offering the “Hello Murray” accommodation cash voucher for advance purchase, to be used for room reservations at the hotel. Valued at HKD 1,000 each, the cash vouchers are on offer at HKD 800 each only. Guests can purchase now and make the room booking immediately, at a discounted price and get the same award-winning quality and services. The vouchers are valid until 31 December 2023.
Booking link and details: https://bit.ly/HelloMurrayRoomVoucher
“Hello Murray” Cassia Room Package – N3 Grand Deluxe Room
The “Hello Murray” Cassia Room Package offers exclusive Cassia Room access and privileges, allowing guests to immerse themselves in an unrivalled luxury experience while staying in one of the spacious N3 Grand Deluxe Rooms. The package is valid until 31 May 2023.
Cassia Room Dining Privileges:
• Artisanal coffee, premium teas and soft drinks – 8 a.m. to 10 p.m.
• Exclusive snacks menu – 12 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.
• Chef’s selection of early evening canapés paired with Ruinart Champagne, curated wines and a plethora of hand-picked premium spirits, fresh juices and soft drinks – 5:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
• Every April and May are the blooming seasons of the famed Cassia Javanica – the Old and Valuable Tree, standing at the front yard of the hotel. Located on the second floor, wide windows of Cassia Room exhibit the exhilarating views of the pink and white petals adorning the spring greens. An exclusive angle to feast on the eyes while savouring the premium snacks and cocktails in the secluded space.
The package also includes Cassia Room Exclusive Privileges as below:
• Daily breakfast at the restaurant on UG/F
• Daily minibar replenishment in room (Non-alcoholic beverages & soft drinks)
• Personalised concierge service
• Complimentary pressing of up to 6 garments per stay per room
• 20% discount on laundry and dry cleaning
• Complimentary usage of laptops or iPads, available upon request (subject to availability)
• Complimentary copying, printing and faxing service
• Complimentary local telephone and toll-free calls
• Late check out up to 3 p.m. on departure day (subject to availability)
Booking link and details: https://bit.ly/HelloMurrayCassiaPackage
“Hello Murray” Stay & Dine Package
The “Hello Murray” Stay & Dine Package invites guests to savour one of the best daily breakfasts in town at The Tai Pan and relish the scrumptious and photogenic afternoon tea for two at Garden Lounge, while staying in the Superior Room or N1 Deluxe Room. The package is valid until 31 May 2023.
Daily Breakfast at The Tai Pan:
Monday to Friday: 6:30 a.m. to 10:30 a.m.
Saturday and Sunday: 6:30 a.m. to 11 a.m.
Afternoon Tea at Garden Lounge:
First session: 2:45 p.m. to 4:15 p.m.
Second session: 4:30 p.m. to 6 p.m.
Booking link and details: https://bit.ly/HelloMurrayStayDine
“Hello Murray” Five Music Nights
Presenting five evenings of distinct music genres to transport music lovers back to the eras the Murray Building has undergone. Staged at Cotton Tree Terrace, these live music performances embrace genres from British influences to Swing in the USA, and Soft rock to Canton pop. Chef’s curated menus are to complement the musical style each week.
Date: British Pop Invasion – Britsix – 31 March 2023
Swing – Kowloon Swing Outfit – 7 April 2023
Soft Rock – Kevin Guffy Band – 14 April 2023
Jazz – Nate Wong x Sabra – 21 April 2023
Canton Pop – The Origin Band – 28 April 2023
Time: Dinner period: 6:30 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.
Live performance: 6:30 p.m. to 9:15 p.m.
Venue:Cotton Tree Terrace, UG/F
Price: HKD 350 per person (as dining credit, early bird purchase, 7 days prior to the event)
HKD 450 per person (as dining credit, at the door)
Booking link and details: https://bit.ly/HelloMurrayMusicNights
“Hello Murray” x Magic Room Party at Popinjays
The Murray is joining hands with Magic Room to present one of the hottest night club parties in town. Featuring prime International DJs and a specially curated drinks menu, guests can light up their night by either hitting the dance floor, relaxing outdoors on the rooftop deck or booking a private booth with friends. It is an experience truly not to be missed during the trip to Hong Kong. Limited tickets are available, advance bookings are recommended.
Date: 22 April 2023 (Saturday)
Time: 9 p.m. to 2 a.m.
Venue: Popinjays, 26/F
Price: HKD 450 per person (advance purchase)
HKD 600 per person (at the door)
Booking link and details: https://bit.ly/HelloMurrayMagicRoom
“Hello Murray” Wellness Voucher
Guests who want to pamper their bodies and minds can enjoy the special discount of up to 15% on selected wellness treatment packages with an advance purchase, to enjoy a rejuvenating journey provided by the Spa therapists. The wellness vouchers are valid until 31 December 2023.
“Power of Bespoke” 90-minutes treatment is priced at HKD 1,488 (original price: HKD 1,925). Select from an extensive range of premium quality essential oils and create a custom blend for a bespoke therapeutic massage.
The Grown Alchemist Facial 90-minutes treatment is priced at HKD 1,913 (original price: HKD 2,475). This facial is designed to detoxify, balance, refine and restore the appearance of the skin. All products used are formulated from organic ingredients and free of harmful chemicals.
Booking link and details: https://bit.ly/HelloMurrayWellness
Terms and conditions apply. All room package, wellness treatment and dining offer prices are subject to 10% service charge.
For purchase and more details of the “Hello Murray” Campaign, please visit: https://bit.ly/TheMurrayOnlineStore.
Leave a Reply