A time for family reunions and gathering of friends, the Lunar New Year is celebrated with a spirit of joy and prosperity. Four Seasons Hong Kong welcomes the auspicious arrival of the Year of the Rat in 2020 with sumptuous culinary celebrations and unique Hotel experiences throughout January and February. Discover homemade treats, Chinese New Year hampers and celebratory menus on Four Seasons online shopping website. Privatise a large or intimate banquet in the Hotel’s ballrooms and event spaces with personalised service. Start the year with luminous, glowing complexion at the award-winning Spa and reside at Four Seasons Hong Kong to enjoy special privileges.
New Take on Traditional Classics
Savour Chinese New Year puddings handmade by three Michelin starred chefs at Four Seasons Hotel Hong Kong. A traditional and symbolic treat, puddings represent togetherness, good luck and prosperity. Lung King Heen offers four unique puddings this year including two brand new flavours to mark the holiday season:
• Burdock and Snow Fungus Pudding with Red Dates and Jasmine – This jelly-like, translucent pudding is packed with nutritious ingredients that are good for overall health. Hot jasmine tea, which aids digestion, is put on the boil with burdock, as well as with snow fungus that boosts the immune system, red dates that improves blood circulation, and a touch of lemon that adds delicate flavour. Lung King Heen chefs then pour this delicious sweet soup into the jasmine tea and water chestnut flour mixture to form the batter before the pudding goes into the steamer. This light and refreshing treat will delight those who want to strike a balance between health and indulgence.
• Taro Pudding with Black Truffle and Air-dried Meat – Chinese Executive Chef Chan Yan Tak and his team introduces luxury by adding finely chopped black diamond truffle into taro pudding with air-dried meat. To balance the flavour, mushrooms are also added to complement the truffle and air-dried meat with its earthy flavours, offering a chewy bite that does not overpower.
A perennial favourite among local guests, Lung King Heen puddings also come in two classic flavours – the Lunar New Year Pudding with coconut milk, and Abalone and Turnip Pudding with conpoy – each handmade and produced in small quantities by the star team helmed by Chef Tak.
Chinese New Year Pudding Boxes
• Lunar New Year Pudding with coconut milk – HKD 418 per box
• Burdock and Snow Fungus Pudding with red dates and jasmine – HKD 418 per box
• Abalone and Turnip Pudding with conpoy – HKD 498 per box
• Taro Pudding with black truffle and air-dried meat – HKD 498 per box
Puddings are available to order from December 16, 2019. Guests can enjoy 15 percent savings before January 11, 2020. Click here to purchase online.
A Family Gathering
The Hotel’s three Michelin starred Cantonese restaurant Lung King Heen has prepared an eight-course menu with a choice of wine pairing for each dish, bringing luck to guests in the Year of the Rat. Relish in renowned signature dishes within spacious interiors or the 12-seat private dining room.
Meanwhile, for families who prefer privacy, book the Hotel’s magnificent ballrooms or intimate function rooms to celebrate Chinese New Year. Dinner packages starts from HKD 13,888 per table for up to 12 guests including signature Chinese dinner menu created by Chinese Executive Chef Chan Yan Tak and his Michelin starred team, and unlimited free flow of fresh orange juice, soft drinks and mineral water. Relax in the luxury of the Hotel’s elegant venues and enjoy traditional delicacies with ease.
Ready, Set, Glow
The Luminous Facial unlocks the secret of youthful appearance by addressing three skin problems at the same time; it provides an individual skin care solution with different serum cocktails, facial contouring by a lymphatic drainage massage, and oxygen skincare to improve blood circulation resulting in a radiant, plumping complexion.
Time-pressed individuals can select the 60 minute facial, while guests who want a full experience can indulge in the 90 or 120 minute treatments. A results-driven quick fix with long term results before the Chinese New Year reunions.
Chinese New Year Room Package
Stay in the Hotel’s spacious rooms and enjoy splendid harbour views during the celebratory season. Enjoy 15 percent savings on Best Available Rate including daily breakfast and another 15 percent savings on any spa treatments that will keep one blissful for the New Year.
Four Seasons guests will receive special shopping privileges by showing their Hotel key card in more than 200 stores in the connecting IFC mall. Relish in Your Daily Inspirations, a complimentary series of immersive activities created for in house guests uncovering a wealth of knowledge with industry experts.
Shop with Four Seasons Anytime, Anywhere
Four Seasons Hotel Hong Kong online shopping website will refresh its page starting January 1, 2020, transitioning from Christmas to feature Chinese New Year puddings, hampers and festive menus at Lung King Heen.
Send well wishes of luck and fortune to friends and families by gifting Lung King Heen Chinese New Year Hampers. Guests can choose from Lung King Heen Ultimate, Lung King Heen Deluxe and Lung King Heen Gourmet, priced at HKD 13,998, HKD 3,998 and HKD 2,990 respectively. All hampers include a fine selection of gourmet treats that represent good luck, prosperity and health, as well as the most sought-after Lung King Heen XO sauce, which is produced in limited quantities. The Ultimate Hamper has a large variety of lavish items, including superior dried black moss, five to six heads dried fish maw, six heads South African abalone and more.
For any enquiries, contact 3196 8708, email [email protected] or order online.