We are making egg tarts for this round. The egg tarts this round is make with the the crust and soft creamy egg custard. To make this, it is very simple, where you started making the egg tart dough and bake them first. The recipes can make around 16 pcs of egg tarts for me.
Ingredients for biscuit crust:
❤️100 g butter
❤️50 g icing sugar
❤️30 g margarine
❤️1/4 tsp of vanilla essense
❤️1 egg yolk
❤️265 g plain flour
❤️2 tsps milk powder
Ingredients for egg custard mixture:
❤️5 tbsp of fine sugar
❤️70 ml hot water
❤️3 eggs ( I use grade A)
❤️60 ml evaporated creamer
❤️220 ml fresh milk
1. Beat the butter and margerin still it is light and fluffy. Add in the vanilla essense.
2. Add the egg yolk
3. Shift the icing sugar and add them in together with the plain flour and milk powder.
4. Divide the dough into 16 portions
5. Make the shape of the tarts and then bake them in the preheated oven which is at 190 degrees. Let it cool down once baked and remove from the oven to let it cool down.
6. To make the egg custard, add hot water to suar and stir till melt, Set aside to let is cool.
7. Whisk the egg with the fork
8. Add in the egg, syrup as well as the evaporated creamer and fresh milk till it is well combined. Shift the egg custard mixture 2-3 times
9. Preheat oven at 180 degrees
10. Pour them over to the egg tart mould.
11. Once the oven is ready pre-heated, baked the egg tarts for 20 minutes
12. After removing from oven, let the egg tart cool down before removing from the case.