· 350g Kimball Mushroom Spaghetti Sauce
· 400g Kimball Penne, cooked as per instruction on
· 2 tbsp oil
· 1 red onion, diced
· 400g beef/lamb cubes, boiled with 500ml water (reserve 500 ml stock & add water if necessary)
· 2 cups spinach leaves
· Salt, to taste
· Black pepper, to taste
1. Heat oil and sauté onions until soft.
2. Add Kimball Mushroom Spaghetti Sauce, stock, spinach leaves and meat.
3. Cook until spinach is wilted. Season to taste.
4. Stir in Kimball Penne and toss well with sauce. Serve warm.