· 350g Kimball Traditional Spaghetti Sauce
· 200g Kimball Macaroni, cooked as per instruction on packaging
· 2 tbsp butter
· 2 tbsp all-purpose flour
· 5 pcs sausages, cut into 1cm length
· 200g cheddar cheese, grated
· Salt, to taste
1. Melt butter, mix in flour and stir until smooth. Add in Kimball Traditional Spaghetti Sauce and cook for 2 minutes. Remove from heat.
2. Mix in sausages, Kimball Macaroni and half of the cheese. Season to taste.
3. Spoon mixture into a lightly greased casserole dish. Top with remaining cheese.
4. Bake at 200°C for 15 minutes or until bubbly.
Recipes from Kimball