700 ml water
2 packs MAGGI® 2-Minutes Noodles Kari
2 packs MAGGI® 2-Minutes Kari Tastemaker
1 piece pre-fried tofu, cut into small cubes
150 g mustard leaves, thinly sliced
100 g carrots, chopped
2 eggs, beaten
1. Fill a pot with 700 ml water and bring it to a boil.
2. Next, add in MAGGI® 2-Minutes Noodles Kari and MAGGI® 2-Minutes Kari Tastemaker. Stir in the contents thoroughly to make sure that it dissolves rather than clumping. Allow the noodles to cook for 2 minutes.
3. Then, add in the pre-fried tofu, mustard leaves and carrots and cook until vegetables are tender.
4. In a bowl, lightly beat the eggs together.
5. Gently stir the noodles and pour eggs into the pot. Let the eggs sit undisturbed for about 1 minute.
6. Then, stir the eggs with a spoon to break it up and turn off the heat.
7. Lastly, divide the noodles into separate bowl and serve immediately. Enjoy!
(recipes are from Maggi)