This summer, award-winning Hoi King Heen proudly presents you a refreshing menu showcasing an array of health yet tempting Cantonese delicacies.
Executive Chinese Chef Leung Fai Hung creates a selection of refreshing dishes made of healthy seasonal fruits including watermelon, green mango, wax apple and lychee to revive your appetite this summer. A variety of fruits are combined perfectly with premium ingredients including abalone, scallops, ostrich, dry oysters and Duroc pork.
Refreshing Summer Specialties
· Marinated watermelon with soy sauce
· Crispy fried chicken and pear balls in a light sweet and sour pear sauce
· Wok-fried abalone, green apples and black fungus
· Braised lychees with shrimp mousse in an abalone sauce
· Wok-fried shrimps with kiwi fruit and a prune-tomato sauce
· Fried dry oysters and avocado on a sauce of avocado
· Braised pear rings stuffed with fresh and dried scallops in a fruity sauce
· Wok-fried Duroc pork with green mango and cashew nuts
· Sautéed ostrich with pears and green chili in a peanut sauce
· Braised chicken with wax apples and lotus seeds
Available from now until June 30, 2016.
For enquiries or reservations, please call Hoi King Heen at (852) 2731 2883.