This sizzling summer, indulge your senses with an aromatic culinary journey at Hoi King Heen as our Executive Chinese Chef Leung Fai Hung has created an array of exquisite delicacies incorporating varieties of aromatic edible flowers and fragrant tea leaves for your exclusive enjoyment.
Chef Leung has specially crafted the dishes with the aromatic longjing tea and jasmine tea and natural edible flowers including osmanthus, rose, chrysanthemum andnight fragrant flowers pairing with the finest seafood, succulent Wagyu beef and exotic ostrich to entice your taste buds.
Aromatic Tea and Flower specialities include:
• Deep-fried fresh shrimp with spicy salt and longjing tea and jasmine tea Pan-fried cuttlefish mousse with longjing tea and roselle
• Pan-fried fillet garoupa with jasmine tea
• Sautéed sliced ostrich with night fragrant flowers
• Sautéed sliced Wagyu beef with mushrooms and rose
• Sautéed mud carp cake with green mango and chrysanthemum
• Deep-fried mandarin fish with chrysanthemum and sweet andsour sauce
•Baked egg with eggplant, minced pork and multicoloured flowers
• Fried prawns with mango and osmanthus
• Steamed egg white with assorted seafood and lotus flowers
Available from August 1 to September 30, 2015.
For enquiries or reservations, please call Hoi King Heen at (852) 2731 2883