In this spring, Hoi King Heen proudly presents you a seasonal mushroom menu showcasing a series of healthy yet tempting Cantonese delicacies.
Award-winning Executive Chinese Chef Leung Fai Hung has prepared a healthy mushroom menu and presented the distinctive aromas of the mushroom. The culinary creations include the use of morel, matsutake, termite mushrooms, accompanied with scallops, shrimp and garoupa.
Mushroom delicacies include:
• Chilled cucumbers and cordyceps with garlic
• Sautéed scallop and prawn with collybia mushrooms
• Pan-fried chicken with black truffle and wooden fungus sauce
• Simmered winter melon with assorted mushrooms
• Deep-fried pumpkin with assorted mushrooms and water chestnuts
• Scrambled egg with hat mushrooms
• Sautéed shrimp with tiger palm mushrooms
• Pan-fried shrimp balls coated with morel
• Steamed matsutake mushrooms with bean curd
• Pan-fried garoupa fillet with black truffle
Available from now to April 30, 2014.
For enquiries or reservations, please call Hoi King Heen at (852) 2731 2883.