Pulau Mamutik is located off the coast of downtown Kota Kinabalu. From Hyatt Regency Kinabalu, a mere 2-minute drive or 10-minute walk will bring you to the jetty at Jesselton Point (formerly Sabah Port Authority ferry terminal) from which tour boats are available for hire to get to the … [Read more...] about ISLAND HOPPING TO PULAU MAMUTIK , KOTA KINABALU
Our day 2 trip in Kota Kinabalu is all about sunshine and beaches. Since, we had missed our trip past 2 years at the beach, we filled them in this year for beach trip for this year. It was quite lucky to us where we can enjoy the beaches for this year where the sun are burning hot for the day. Luck … [Read more...] about RELAXING IN MANUKAN ISLAND
- Inside the temple- … [Read more...] about VISITING ONE OF THE FAMOUS TEMPLE IN SABAH: LUNG SAN TEMPLE
- The View from the carpark- - All the things are upside down inside the house- … [Read more...] about RUMAH TERBALIK SOMETHING FUN HAPPENING HERE!!
- The Interior of the Houses- … [Read more...] about UNDERSTANDING THE SABAHAN CULTURE IN MUZIUM SABAH
- The Cold Duck Portion- The duck are served cold and I could say it is my first time trying cold duck. Oh gosh.. I am not get used to the flavors as the taste of the duck is very strong. We served them with the hot noodles but after adding the duck meat, I could say i am having a warm meals. … [Read more...] about FREE AND EASY IN TAIPEI CITY
After our trip to the Lin An Tai Home, we ended today trip with the Miramar Ferris Wheel. - Our Tickets- … [Read more...] about MIRAMAR FERRIS WHEEL, MY CHILDHOOD FAVORITES
- The Beautiful View of the Lake in the House- … [Read more...] about SIMPLY A HUGE HOUSE AT LIN AN-TAI HOUSE