With a philosophy rooted in helping guests feel better than when they arrived, Six Senses Maxwell introduces five spa pods and two relaxation rooms to deliver a myriad of holistic experiences and boost well-being. Designed to be an urban sanctuary amid Singapore’s hustle and bustle, locals, hotel residents and travelers passing through the city are invited to take a break and enjoy the sound of silence.
Guests can enhance their wellness experience at either Six Senses Maxwell from USD 478++ (SGD 650++) or Six Senses Duxton from USD 592++ (SGD 804++) for two nights, both beautiful heritage shophouses offering a plethora of activities to keep them stretching and sipping.
• Upgrade to the next room category, subject to availability
• Breakfast for two at either Cook & Tras Social Library or Yellow Pot Restaurant
• A 60-minute massage for two
• Yoga on Thursday or Sunday
• “Sip Your Way to Good Health” experience at Yixing Xuan Teahouse
• Complimentary evening tinctures for two
• Traditional Chinese Medicine consultation for two
Terms and conditions apply.
Leave a Reply