When you are buying sweet corns, choose those with two colours where they comes even sweeter and crunchy compare to the normal ones. And recently I grab my corns from Village Grocer under the brand of Eco Harvest where the Corns comes good and delicious. Usually I steamed my corn up to 35 minutes using the traditional way and this round I steamed them with my brand new All In One Philips Cooker.
1 Bi-Colour Sweet Corn
1. Turn on the Philips AIO Cooker
2. Choose Bake Function
3. Put in the Steam tray and pour the water just enough not to cover the Steam tray
4. Put in the Steam Tray and the corn inside
5. Choose the Bake Function and next choose the Steam Function
6. Close them tight
7. Turn the pressure control valve to the sealed position
8. Let it do its job and after 10 minutes it is then sound
9. Slowly move the valve to release the pressure
10. Open and ready to served.