When it comes to Oral care, many of us many not know the importance of it and we only mostly know that we need to brush our teeth daily. And this time around, we learned about our teeth and understand that having not-so-white teeth and bad breath can be unpleasant to many. More than that, however, improper oral healthcare routines cause a deeper problem than just on the surface of your teeth, sinking deep into the gums and affecting your entire mouth, thus posing a potential risk for gingivitis and periodontal diseases. These diseases can cause excruciating pain, loss of teeth, infections and indeed affect people’s daily lives and overall health.
And this time, Philips Malaysia is once again taking the lead in educating Malaysians on the importance of thorough cleaning and taking a smart approach in ensuring good oral healthcare with the launch of its new Philips Sonicare DiamondClean electric toothbrush. Present at the launch was Matt Moran, General Manager for Personal Health Philips ASEAN Pacific; Muhammad Ali Jaleel, Country Manager of Philips Malaysia and Luda Zueva, Regional Marketing Manager for Personal Health, Philips ASEAN Pacific.
Well Why We should have this Philips Sonicare DiamondClean? Personally I am dying for one even I have their other range of toothbrush! As they have 5 modes in their toothbrush; you will get a clean teeth
1. Cleaning & White Mode : Prove to remove plaque up to seven times better and provides superior teeth whitening up to four times better compared to manual toothbrushes, and superior gingival health after just two weeks.
2. Gum care Mode : The gum care mode combines the clean mode with an additional gentle massage for the gums to improve gum health.
3. Sensitive : People with sensitive teeth will not have to worry, as the sensitive mode is extra gentle to cater to their needs.
4. Polish Mode: Brightens and whitens the teeth, giving a nice finish to the total brushing routine.
5. Unique diamond-shaped bristles on DiamondClean toothbrush heads – Philips Sonicare’s best whitening brush head – provide a wider surface area and denser bristle pack that effectively yet gently sweeps away plaque and extrinsic stains, providing an exceptional clean and significantly whiter teeth. The Philips Sonicare DiamondClean also comes in a compact size that is handy for travellers, who will be delighted that they wouldn’t have to miss their oral hygiene routine.
6. Classy: Compare to other range the DiamondClean range looks more classier and more beautiful too.
With the Philips Sonicare DiamondClean, oral hygiene care is not only made easier and more convenient. Users can also expect a total and ultimate cleaning with plaque removal, gum care and whitening of teeth. Enjoy the benefits of a complete oral hygiene routine in the comfort of your own home.
The Philips Sonicare DiamondClean joins other products in the Philips Sonicare range already in Malaysia. The range, introduced in Malaysia in 2011, comprises various toothbrushes, all of which employ Philips’ patented sonic technology for dynamic cleaning action to deliver clinically proven oral care results. With 31,000 brush strokes per minute, it is proven more effective than normal toothbrushes for cleaning of teeth and removal of plaque. The Philips Sonicare range, which features unique bristle tip velocity, includes the #1 sonic power toothbrush most recommended by dental professionals worldwide for the past 20 years.
Pricing and availability
Sold at a recommended retail price of RM999, the Philips Sonicare DiamondClean in black is available at the Philips Brand Store in Publika Shopping Gallery and The Gardens Mid Valley, both in Kuala Lumpur, and in Sutera Mall, Johor Bahru; at Philips Experience Stores in Menara Axis, Petaling Jaya and in Penang; and at retail partners and distributor stores nationwide and online via Blip.my. The Philips Sonicare DiamondClean in purple is available only at dental clinics.
Why not give the best to your teeth rather you lost your teeth as you know your teeth won’t grow again. For further information, visit http://philips.com.my.
I have not use the latest Philips Sonicare DiamondClean in black but I had used the other models and personally , Philips Sonicare Products make a difference to my dental care as I no longer have issues with my teeth as they are well clean daily. Aside, as I am having sensitive teeth; it does not bleed anymore and my teeth grow healthier. As I visited the dental every 3 months, my dentist no longer need to see me so often anymore.