Red Bean Soup (紅豆汤) is one of the popular dishes or desserts in Malaysia. We always cooked them whenever we love too but this round we make them with our Philips Preassure Cooker which is indeed fast than usual.
1. 1 ½ cup of Red Bean
2. 1 cup of Glutinous Rice
3. 1 cup of Rock Sugar
4. 2000 ml of water
5. ½ cup of longan
6. 3 strings of pandan leaves
7. 2 pieces dried tangerine peel (optional)
1. Soaked the red bean in the water for 1 hour. If you are not using pressure cooker, soaked longer will be easier for cooking
2. Pour all the ingredients into the pressure cooker
3. Press the Beans button and let it cooked.
4. Once done, you are ready to be served