Makes 3 servings
200 g self-raising flour
25 g castor sugar
80 g water
270 ml coconut milk
1 ½ tablespoons desiccated
seasonal fresh fruit
1. Combine the flour, sugar, water, egg and coconut milk until batter is smooth.
2. Stir in desiccated coconut.
3. Place cooking oil in a non-stick frying pan over medium-low heat.
4. Pour 2 tablespoons of batter into the pan.
5. Cook for 1 to 2 minutes or until the surface starts to bubble or turns golden brown, then flip to cook on the other side. Repeat until all the batter is used.
6. Serve with maple syrup and seasonal fresh fruit of your choice