For sauce (Ingredients A):
• 5 cloves of red garlic }
1 clove of white garlic } blended
½ inch ginger }
2 tbsp chili pepper
2 cups of thick santan
¼ tbsp of fenugreek (halba)
3 lemongrass (serai) stalks } crushed
Shrimp paste (Belacan)
Salt and sugar for taste
½ cup of water
Cooking oil for sauté
Marinating the Chicken (Ingredients B):
• 1 whole chicken
4 cloves of red onions }
1 clove of white onion }
1 inch ginger } blended
1 lemongrass (serai) stalk }
½ tbsp coriander powder
½ tbsp cumin powder
1. Heat up Philips Air Fryer with the Double-Layer Tray.
2. Mix and marinate chicken with ingredients B for 20 minutes. Then, using Philips Air Fryer, bake chicken for 10 minutes at 180°C.
3. For the sauce, sauté blended ingredients with shrimp paste and chilli pepper until there is a fragrant smell. Stir evenly before adding water.
4. Add in santan and fenugreek, while stirring evenly.
5. Add in lemongrass.
6. Add salt and sugar for taste.
7. Sauté sauce for 20 – 30 minutes, or until thick.
8. Once done, pour sauce over baked chicken and bake for another 10 minutes, and it’s ready to serve.