- Inside the temple- … [Read more...] about VISITING ONE OF THE FAMOUS TEMPLE IN SABAH: LUNG SAN TEMPLE
- The View from the carpark- - All the things are upside down inside the house- … [Read more...] about RUMAH TERBALIK SOMETHING FUN HAPPENING HERE!!
- The Interior of the Houses- … [Read more...] about UNDERSTANDING THE SABAHAN CULTURE IN MUZIUM SABAH
- The Cold Duck Portion- The duck are served cold and I could say it is my first time trying cold duck. Oh gosh.. I am not get used to the flavors as the taste of the duck is very strong. We served them with the hot noodles but after adding the duck meat, I could say i am having a warm meals. … [Read more...] about FREE AND EASY IN TAIPEI CITY
After our trip to the Lin An Tai Home, we ended today trip with the Miramar Ferris Wheel. - Our Tickets- … [Read more...] about MIRAMAR FERRIS WHEEL, MY CHILDHOOD FAVORITES
- The Beautiful View of the Lake in the House- … [Read more...] about SIMPLY A HUGE HOUSE AT LIN AN-TAI HOUSE
-The place where prayers are made- Bao-an Temple which is consider to be one of the most beautiful temple in Taipei. the temple was established back in 1742 and the building itself had received honorable at the UNESCO Asia - Pacific Heritage Award back in 2003. This temple features the usual dragon … [Read more...] about A VISIT TO ANOTHER HISTORIC TEMPLE IN TAIPEI: BAO-AN TEMPLE