San Bei Jie is one of our family favorites. Originated from Taiwan, San bei Jie brings you with the flavorful taste and it is really nice to be enjoyed with rice. My husband who his a big fans of Taiwanese delights ask me to cook his favourite dish which is the San Bei Jie. It is one of our family favorites and this dish comes pretty expensive when it comes to dining in the restaurants for Taiwanese delights. During this RMO, I decided to make an effort stay home and explore different types of cuisines and food.
This round, we had our delicious homemade delights which is the San Bei Jie. Here is the ingredients:
❤️1 L shape chicken drumsticks
❤️2 tablespoons of sesame oil ( I use Ghee Hiang Sesame Oil)
❤️2 inch of sliced old ginger
❤️6 cloves garlic, peeled
❤️2 tablespoons dark sweet soy sauce
❤️2 tablespoons soy sauce
❤️2 tablespoons Shaoxing wine
❤️1 bunch Thai basil leaves
❤️ 4-5 pcs of Dried chilies
1. Pour the sesame oil and let it hot
2. Then add in the cloves garlic together with the old ginger
3. Let it cook around 5 minutes, and add in the chicken
4. Then add in the soy sauce, sweet soy sauce, and Shaoxing Wine
5. Lastly add in the Basil Leaves.