Starting 17 June, tide through the weekly Monday blues with the Let’s Get Crackin’ lobster and crab buffet at Carousel, Royal Plaza on Scotts. Deep dive into a treasure trove of lobsters and crabs, featured in a variety of dishes that bring out the multitude of flavours and textures of these fresh succulent crustaceans. Let’s Get Crackin’ will be available every Monday, 6.30pm to 9.30pm, from 17 June to 19 August.
Who doesn’t love a good seafood feast? There are countless ways to prepare these ocean favourites – from simple boiled lobsters retaining its natural sweet flavours to a mean salted egg stir-fry for a local twist, this extensive spread will have one digging for every morsel of the juicy crustaceans.
Do not miss out on these dishes:
– *Seafood on Ice (Boiled Maine Lobsters, Baby Lobsters, Slipper Lobsters, Alaskan King Crab Legs, Spanner Crabs, Brown Crabs, Mud Crabs, Blue Swimming Crabs)
– *Hot Steamed Snow Crabs
– *Cheesy Lobster Au Gratin
– *Stir-fried Salted Egg Slipper Lobster with Curry Leaves
– *Maine Lobster Glazed in Black Pepper Sauce
– *Lobster Laksa
– Hong Kong Style Lobster & Seafood Cheese Baked Rice
– Braised Lobster Hokkien Mee
– Truffle-scented Lobster Risotto
– Lobster Pasta Live Station
– Lobster and Seafood Giant Paella
– Lobster Bisque with Parmesan Croutons
– Singapore Chilli Crab with Golden Mantous
– Steamed Baby Lobster with Garlic Soy Sauce
– Deep-fried Soft-shell Crab with Sour Pomelo Dip
– Crab Meat and Shark’s Fin Melon Soup
– Lobster & Seafood Porridge
The Let’s Get Crackin’ lobster and crab buffet will be available from 17 June to 19 August, every Monday for dinner from 6.30pm to 9.30pm at $88++ (adults) and $49++ (children). For online reservations, visit www.carouselbuffet.com.sg. For more information, contact Carousel at 6219 3780 or email [email protected] All prices are subject to 10% service charge and prevailing government taxes.