1/2 whole duck (Make it into 2 quarter, washed clean and pat dry) OR 3 pcs duck breast
1 pack Bak Kut Teh paste
1 tablespoon supreme soy sauce water
1. Marinate the duck with supreme soy sauce and Bak Kut Teh paste and set aside for an hour.
2. Pour in 1 cup water into Philips All-In-One Multicooker and place the steamer rack.
3. Place in the duck on the steamer rack.
4. Select steam mode and set KPT to 10 min.
5. Once done, take out the duck from the pot and put into Philips Airfryer to airfry with 160oC for 5 mins then increase temperature to 200oC for 3 mins.