Fans of Hard Rock Cafe’s limited-time menu offerings have reason to celebrate, as five popular items including Serunding Burger, Cauliflower Burger, Atomic Burger, Java Lava Burger and Pasta Arrabiata have earned a spot on Hard Rock’s core menu. These popular menu items have moved from cult favourite to center stage as a result of consumer demand during popular in-restaurant activations including the Vegetarian Menu, World Burger Tour and Burger & Beer Pairings.
Hard Rock Cafe’s new menu additions include:
• Cauliflower “Wings” – crispy Buffalo-style cauliflower served with bleu cheese, celery and carrot sticks.
• Cauliflower Burger – a house-made patty of cauliflower, garlic, egg, goat cheese, oregano and breadcrumbs, topped with zucchini, squash, Monterey Jack cheese, arugula, tomato and garlic aioli, served on a toasted bun.
• Serunding Burger – Prepared with local flavour and flair, our “Local Legendary” is unique in each of our cafes!
• Tropical Burger – A Cheddar cheese burger in paradise made with grilled pineapple, jalapeno mango salsa, turkey bacon and arugula complimented with seasoned fries.
• Atomic Burger – Beef patty topped with spicy fried onions, fried jalapeños, Monterey Jack cheese with arugula, vine-ripened tomato and Atomic ketchup
• Java Lava Burger – Beef patty grilled and dressed in a house-made espresso rub and topped with lava sauce, crunchy java onions, bacon, melted Cheddar cheese and garnished with a fried jalapeño.
• Honey Mustard Grilled Chicken Sandwich – Toasted bun with honey mustard, topped with grilled
chicken, smoked turkey bacon, melted Jack cheese, Dijon mayonnaise, iceberg lettuce and a slice of vineripened tomato.
• Pasta Arrabiata – Penne pasta tossed with a fiery fresh tomato and garlic sauce with seasonal vegetables, fresh chili and olive oil. Served with oregano, Parmesan cheese and garlic toast.
• Southern Salad – Fresh field greens and kale tossed in a vinaigrette with vine-ripened tomatoes, turkey bacon, roasted corn, pecans and hard-boiled egg. Topped with Southern fried chicken, and a tangy barbeque drizzle.
• Haystack Chicken Salad – This Hard Rock Special combines fresh mixed greens, carrots, corn, diced tomatoes, pico de gallo and shredded cheese. Topped with tupelo fried or grilled chicken breast. Tossed with ranch dressing and topped with spiced pecans and crisp tortilla straws.
• Fresh Apple Cobbler – Thick, juicy apples mixed with the finest spices and baked until golden brown. Our fresh apple cobbler is so good you’ll think your grandmother made it! Served warm with vanilla ice cream, topped with walnuts and caramel sauce.
Guests can stop by Hard Rock Cafes in Kuala Lumpur, Melaka and Kota Kinabalu to experience the latest menu offerings or visit www.HardRock.com for more information.