1. ¼ cup unsalted butter
2. 1 onions
3. 3 cloves of garlic
4. 6 springs fresh thyme
5. 1 Maggi Chicken Cube + 5 cups of water
6. 1 cup of chopped shitake mushroom
7. 1 cup of chopped partobello mushroom
8. Olive Oil
9. 1 1/2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
10. 1 cup heavy whipping cream
11. 1 pinch salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
1. Melt the butter in a large pot and gently cook the chopped onions and garlic for 4-5 minutes or until softened with olive oil. Add the mushrooms and thyme and cook on high for 2-3 minutes.
2. Pour all the ingredients to the water together with the chicken broth and cooked till it is thick
3. Add in the all-purpose flour and heavy whipping cream.
4. Once done, cool them a while and put inside the Froothie Optimum Blender to blend till smooth
5. Served them and add a bit pf black pepper for tasting