8-9 pcs Large tiger prawns,
with shells intact
30 g Tamarind pulp
150 ml Water
1/2 tsp Salt
2 tbsp Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
2 tbsp Organic Balsamic Vinegar
2 tbsp Organic Wildflower Honey
3-4 pcs Dried chilies, cut into sections
Some Curry leaves
1 no Onion, cut into wedges.
1) Rinse prawns well, cut off feelers and pat dry.
2) Mix tamarind pulp with 150 ml water. Mix well then strain the tamarind juice.
3) Combine tamarind juice with salt, organic extra virgin olive oil, and organic wildflower honey in a mixing bowl.
4) Put prawns into the mix and set aside to marinate for about 20 minutes.
5) In the meantime, fry dried chilies, curry leaves and onion in hot oil until crispy. Set aside.
6) Add an additional 1 – 2 tbs organic extra virgin olive oil to the marinated prawns.
7) Place marinated prawns onto PHILIPS Airfryer TurboStar basket. Grill at180° C for 12-15 minutes or until prawns are done.
8) Remove and add accompanying ingredients. Serve at once.
\(recipe by amy beh)