· 350g Kimball Basil & Garlic Spaghetti Sauce
· 200g Kimball Fettuccine, cooked as per instruction on packaging
· 300g chicken breast
· 1 tbsp cajun seasoning
· 3 tbsp olive oil
· 4 cloves garlic, finely chopped
· ½ cup sweet basil, finely sliced
· Salt, to taste
· Black pepper, to taste
1. Season chicken with salt, black pepper and Cajun seasoning. Heat 2 tbsp oil in a pan, pan-sear chicken until cooked through.
2. Remove chicken and slice thinly.
3. Add and heat remaining oil, then sauté garlic until fragrant.
4. Add Kimball Basil & Garlic Spaghetti Sauce. Cook until it boils then mix in basil, salt and black pepper.
5. Serve sauce with Kimball Fettuccine and sliced chicken.