Since I had gotten a variety of products in The New Zealand fair, I had made a twist of my meal for the day. I am making the Aglio Olio with Fish Meat, Mussels, and Bacon. We had recently recieved a mystery bag courtesy of New Zealand Global for New Zealand Food Connection Blogger Food Bag Challenge.
Being a working mum, I make a simple dish out of it and it is less than 20 minutes task
2. 10 Tally’s Greenshell Mussels
3. Wild Fish
4. Slices Bacons and cut into small pieces
5. 5 tablespoon of olive oil
6. Grinded Black Pepper
7. 2 shakes of Parsley
8. Pinch of Salt
9. 2 cloves of garlic (slice)
1. Cooked the spaghetti in the hot water with a teaspoon of olive oil and salt till al-dente
2. When the spaghetti is cooked, take them up and let the water flow
3. Add a teaspoon of olive oil and cook them with the cutted clove garlic
4. Then cook the Green shell mussels with sprinkled of black pepper and when it is half cooked, add in the cube of cut wild fish and bacon in it.
5. Once all are cooked, add the spaghetti in it and cook for another 2 minutes
6. Sprinkled some black pepper and also parsley on top.