2 salted egg yolk ( cooked)
60 grams of butter
70 grams of all purpose floor
30 grams of milk
30 grams of potato stach
30 grams of icing sugar
1 egg yolk to glazed
2 tablespoon of sesame seeds for decorating
1. Beat the butter, icing sugar and salted egg yolk till it is light and fluffy.
2. Shift the flour, milk powder and potato starch.
3. Fold them together and made it like a dough
4. Transfer them to a lightly floured surface and roll them about 1 cm thickness.
5. Use your preferred mould to mould the dough and then egg wash on top of the it and sprinkled some sesame seeds.
6. Bake in a preheated oven cookies for 12-15 minutes at 165 degrees celcious.
7. Let it cool down before store in the air tight container.