Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong is pleased to announce that for the fourth year it will be the Official Hotel for the Art Basel show in Hong Kong, which takes place in March 2016. To celebrate this partnership with Art Basel, Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong will be offering guests a series of bespoke services ranging from an exclusive stay, an art-inspired menu in the Michelin-starred Mandarin Grill + Bar as well as in Pierre, art-inspired chocolates at The Mandarin Cake Shop and cocktails at M bar, a relaxing treatment at The Mandarin Spa to revive the feet after the bustle of the show, and art exhibitions and shows throughout the hotel.
The Art Basel show in Hong Kong will be held from 24 to 26 March 2016 at the Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre, just a short taxi or Mass Transit Railway ride away from the hotel. Located in the heart of the city, the iconic Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong has become the hotel of choice for many leading artists and gallery directors when visiting the city for either business or pleasure.
Art Stay – 19 to 29 March 2016
As the Official Hotel for the Art Basel show in Hong Kong, guests can enjoy an exclusive Art Stay package that includes:
· Overnight accommodation in a luxurious room
· Access for two to Art Basel, including unlimited entrance to the fair, an invitation to the Vernissage, access to the Collectors Lounge and invitations to a series of events
· Breakfast in-room or in the Clipper Lounge or Café Causette
· A welcome bottle of ‘R’ de Ruinart Champagne
· Art-inspired welcome tasty treat on arrival
Room rates start at HKD4,799, subject to 10% service charge per night and subject to availability. Room reservations can be made by contacting the hotel directly on + 852 2820 4202 or by visiting the tempting offers page on our website at www.mandarinoriental.com/hongkong.