• 2 cups arborio rice
• 2 chicken thigh pieces (sliced)
• 1.1 litre vegetable stock
• 2 tbsp olive oil
• 80g unsalted butter
• 2 cups baby spinach leaves
• Basil leaves (for garnishing)
• 2 cloves garlic (finely crushed)
• 1 medium onion (finely chopped)
• 700g Swiss brown mushrooms (sliced)
• 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
• 1 ½ tbsp cumin powder
1. Using a pressure cooker, heat olive oil and 1/3 of butter.
2. Add chopped garlic and cook for 20 seconds.
3. Combine chopped onions and cumin powder. Allow to cook for a minute.
4. Add and brown the chicken, add the mushrooms, then the rice and stir well.
5. Add vegetable stock and bring to boil.
6. Close pressure cooker lid, bring it to pressure and cook on high pressure for 7 minutes.
7.Remove from heat and release the pressure.
8. Stir in remaining butter and parmesan cheese.
9. Stir in basil leaves and baby spinach and it’s ready to serve.