Krups – the worldwide leader for selected espresso machines, is introducing the Krups EA9000 Espresso Machine, the unique one-touch-cappucino machine with automatic steam nozzle cleaning. Inspired by the mastery sophistication of baristas, the Krups EA9000 Espresso Machine provides classic coffee experiences for people who appreciate the very best pleasure from their coffee, within the comfort of their own homes.
“The Krups EA9000 was created in mind for those who have an inner barista waiting to burst out at home. With that said, users will be able to find a variety of features and capabilities on the Krups EA 9000 which allows all coffee connoiseurs to brew their own perfect cup of coffee, said Sophie Micollet, Internation Product Manager. “We took inspiration from professional baristas when developing this new high-end fully automatic Krups EA9000. The result is – a coffee machine that is sure to spoil our users in every senses. With all the perfection, precision and passion, that is typical of the Krups brand.”
Krups has designed the EA9000 Espresso Machine to ensure that users can get a classic espresso, aromatic coffee or delicious coffee and milk specialities all at the simple touch of a button. In order for the Krups EA9000 Espresso Machine to perform like a real-live barista, Krups has carefully designed and included innovations such as:
- 2-Step Frothing Technology– The unique 2-step frothing system which pre-heats the milk and froths it directly in the cup to ensure the best possible milk froth consistency and temperatures. It will then add the coffee into the same cup to create a perfect cappuccino every time.
- Automatic cleaning system (patented by Krups) – It couldn’t be any simpler: pour the milk into the cup and place it under the coffee outlet. After confirming your choice of beverage, the Krups EA9000 will do the rest for you. Right through to automatically rinsing the frothing nozzle with hot water after every use ensuring maximum hygiene as well.
- Stainless steel conical burr grinder with automatic Grinder Setting Technology (patented by Krups) – The automatic adjustment of the metal conical burr grinder (fineness and quantities) to the drink chosen ensures the best results for every option.
- One touch color digital screen (patented by Krups) – Allows complete customization of drinks from programming of favorites and profiles to customizing drink strength, temperature and quantity. Up to 8 people will be able to store their own own 8 favorite recipes in their own individual drink list.
The Krups EA 9000 Espresso Machine will be available for the price of RM 9,888 and will be available at Harvey Norman, ESH Electrical and Parkson Elite Store. For further information, please visit http://www.krups.com/.
AWARDS AND HONOURS:-
- Red Dot Design Award (2012), from Design Zentrum Nordrhein Westfalen
- Kitchen Innovation of the Year (2012), from Initiative LifeCare
- TÜV (Technischer Überwachungs-Verein) certification for safety and durability
Precision and unwavering performance uniquely define the philosophy of KRUPS, established in 1847 in Germany by Robert Krups. The company first introduced high-grade rotary and spring scales; then with the introduction of electricity, the brand shifted focus and a century later established itself as a world leader in coffee machines, espresso machines, and a wide range of other appliances. The KRUPS heritage of German engineering combines functional, yet rigorous design with technical perfection. Built for those who continuously seek new experiences and take pleasure in understanding how things are done, KRUPS’ passion for perfection is apparent. Its range of products provides the tools necessary to deliver the highest taste results every time. KRUPS is inspired by experts and demanding consumers with uncompromising standards of genuine performance and quality.
KRUPS is one of the brands under Groupe SEB.