Recently, we spotted the unique dining space where one can enjoy all cuisine under one roof. The Food Bazaar which is located at Subang Perdana brings you hundreds of food choices around the world. Their selection includes Korea, Japan, Indonesia, Arab, Western and of course Malaysian favorites Ikan Bakar, Nasi Ayam Hainan, Nasi Campur, Nasi Lemak and many more.
Level of Cleanliness and High Quality
One of the most important things when dining is the Level of cleanliness as well as the food quality. You can get Nasi Ayam Hainan at Food Bazaar for just RM6.50! Where else can we find such an affordable price along with a comfortable and clean place to eat? Not only that, the food is served to your table, unlike most other food courts which added more convenience when you are dining alone.
Being the name “bazaar” ; it means they have a wide variety of food stalls to cater to your needs from morning to night. Here, they have 16 food stalls, that come from different continents. Let’s see what’s the
The best pick for each meal time:
• Open from 8 am, you can fill up your stomach with a variety of delicious kuih muih, Nasi Lemak and fried noodles before coming to work.
• The most worthwhile Nasi Campur around the area! And in here; you can find Nasi Campur cheaper than RM6.90 with a lot of rice and a filling side dish.
3. Tea Time
• Fancy some tea mid-afternoon but you only have RM2? The price for hot beverages from RM1.90 and cold beverages only RM2.90. They also have a promotion for the first month of the opening which is tea and coffee and beverages are RM1 (yes, you read it right, RM1) only!
• Night time is a period to rest and watch soccer matches on the projector screen provided outside of the Food Bazaar. Don’t forget to order Ikan Bakar!
In addition to delicious food, this wonderful food place serves a relaxing atmosphere for you to visit with dear friends and family.
Have fun with eating the food but you don’t have that much cash in your wallet? Don’t worry as you don’t need to find the ATM machine to take out some cash because you can pay up with the cashless facility at Food Bazaar. Isn’t that cool.
Is time to pay a visit when they are officially opened. They are operating from 8 am – 12 am daily where one can savour to the fullest here at any time. More branches are opening which includes
1. Food Bazaar Subang Perdana – Opened on December 2023
2. Food Bazaar Chow Kit – Will be opened on 2024
3. Food Bazaar KL Eco City – Will be opened in 2024
4. Food Bazaar Kota Damansara – Will be opened in 2024
Location & Info
Food Bazaar Subang Perdana
Jalan Dinar U3/D, Taman Subang Perdana, 40150 Shah Alam, Selangor
️Google Maps: Food Bazaar Subang Perdana
Operation Hours : 8 am until 12am, 7 days a week
Instagram: Food Bazaar
Facebook: Food Bazaar
TikTok: Food Bazaar