Good things come in threes, especially when delving into knotty wellness topics. The upcoming Virtual Panel Sessions gather respected leaders in their field to connect with the Six Senses community, share ideas, explore multi-dimensional issues, and separate fact from fiction. With front-row seats to access influential pioneers, including Dave Asprey, Shauna Shapiro, and Sterling Hawkins, these complimentary 90-minute sessions, with dedicated time for questions and answers from the audience, promise to be as inspiring as they are illuminating and interactive.
Hunting Discomfort: The Power of Good Stress for Longevity and Greater Resilience
Wednesday, October 5, 2022, 12:00 pm New York/ 5:00 pm London
Stress has a bad rap, but new research is proving that there is such a thing as good stress. Bringing together a doctor, a coach, and a shaman, this webinar introduces how to tap into the power of good stress to thrive, no matter what challenges lie ahead, to not only bounce back but come through it better than before.
• Sterling Hawkins: CEO and founder of the Sterling Hawkins Group
• Brian Kopell: Professor of Neurosurgery, Neurology, Psychiatry, and Neuroscience
• Shanti Faiia: shaman, mentor, healer, teacher, and facilitator
The Future of Healthy Leadership
Wednesday, October 12, 2022, 1:00 pm New York/ 6:00 pm London
Work can be one of the greatest sources of satisfaction and meaning in life, but for so many, it’s far from that. The Great Resignation has expanded to include front-line providers and senior leaders. Tolerance is low for toxic workplaces, bosses, and organizations. This panel discusses how sustainability at work is more than just the materials used to build offices and products. It also means managing internal states, interacting with others, communicating, and feeling well to work well.
• Shauna Shapiro: Professor at Santa Clara University and best-selling author
• Bill Duane: Principal at Bill Duane and Associates and Director of Strategy and Implementation at the Center for the Study of Apparent Selves
The Future of Wellness Tech
Wednesday, October 19, 2022, 1:00 pm New York / 6:00 pm London
Wellness Tech is expanding into new frontiers as breakthroughs in understanding the human nervous system and brain are translated into products and services that promise to help people live longer and better. This panel explores the cutting-edge innovations driving the industry and provides a glimpse into the future.
• Dave Asprey: biohacking entrepreneur, four-time New York Times bestselling science author
• Molly Maloof: passionate about extending healthspan through her medical practice, personal brand, and entrepreneurial and educational endeavors
• Anthony Katz: founder and President of Hyperice, a holistic high-performance wellness brand
All sessions will be recorded and shared after the event with anyone who has signed up and opted into communications. That way they can watch it again or catch up if they miss the live show.