Teowchew Steam Fish is simply easy to make at home. With the #Stoneline Roaster 28 cm, I make the Waterless Teowchew Steam Fish
❤️800-1kg of grouper fish, cleaned, gutted and patted dry with paper tower
❤️5 dashes white pepper
❤️1 big tomato, cut into wedges
❤️2piece pickled, sour and salted plum
❤️1 box of silken tofu, cut into small pieces
❤️4-5 slices ginger
❤️ 4- 5 pcs mushroom ( soaked and sliced thinly)
❤️100 g preserved mustard, sliced
❤️1 cup tablespoons water
❤️2 tablespoon soy sauce
❤️3 tablespoons Shaoxing wine
❤️1 spring onion onion, cleaned and use the bottom part
❤️ handful coriander, plucked
1. Put the spring onion and ginger below
2. Sprinkle salt and white pepper on both sides of the fish fillet and set in a deep dish.
3. Arrange the tomato wedges, sour plum and tofu around the fish, preserved mustard and place the ginger slices on top.
4. In a small bowl, mix all the ingredients for the sauce and set aside.
5. Pour the sauce into it and let it cook at high temperature for 10 minutes and then move to lowest temperature for 10 minutes.
6. Turn of the heat and add in the coriander and spring onions.
Youtube Link : https://youtube.com/shorts/5twD4CoBkg4?feature=share