Embrace a blossoming springtime at Hyatt Regency Hong Kong, Tsim Sha Tsui as Cafe’s culinary team is serving up the Spring in Hong Kong Afternoon Tea Set, infusing spring fruits and blossoms as well as Hong Kong classic snacks and flavours.
An alluring array of Hong Kong-style savoury treats includes the popular Hong Kong-style abalone and mushroom tart with avruga caviar, the warm and fresh Grilled mini ham and cheese with guacamole, the delicious Honey chicken puff with almond as well as Crispy fried shrimp spring roll with sweet sour sauce.
Guests can also be inspired by a range of floral and fruity sweet items such as Kumquat financier which is full of citric aroma, the moist and tender Mini red velvet Swiss roll, Sakura Mont Blanc tart with a seasonal touch, the delicate Blueberry Basque cheesecake, the bite-sized by delightful Strawberry mille feuille and Jasmine blossom tea scone that is well-liked by teaholics. The set also comes with strawberry jam and clotted cream.
For beverages, guests can choose from homemade Mixed fruits frappe, Kumquat jasmine tea with honey, and Yuenyeung with condensed milk.
The Spring in Hong Kong Afternoon Tea is priced at HK$518 for two persons and is available at Cafe every Monday to Saturday (except public holidays), from 3:00 PM – 5:00 PM, from 1 March – 31 May 2022. A limited number of sets is available each day.
Stay & Tea
Plan a photo perfect getaway, and enjoy the Spring in Hong Kong Afternoon Tea Set, which features classic Hong Kong snacks and flavours. Priced from HK$1,220 per room, per night, and includes the following:
· Enjoy the “Spring in Hong Kong Afternoon Tea Set” for two at Cafe on the day of arrival (Monday to Saturday only) ; or Afternoon Tea Buffet for two at Cafe when arriving on a Sunday
· Breakfast buffet or an all-you-can-eat dim sum set at The Chinese Restaurant for two (served from 10:00 AM – Noon) on the next day
· A complimentary KÉRASTASE Elixir Ultime Gift Set
· Complimentary HK$300 and 50% off e-vouchers at designated merchants at K11 Art Mall (Please click HERE for more details)
· A complimentary HK$200 e-voucher at designated merchants at K11 MUSEA (Please click HERE for more details)
Terms and conditions apply.
– All prices are subject to a 10% service charge.
– The promotion might be subject to change depending on government mandated restrictions on dine-in services.