❤️1 onion (4 oz, 113 g)
❤️2 green onions/scallions
❤️ Thinly sliced beef ( I use beef from
❤️1 Tbsp Vegetable Oil
❤️ 2 Large Egg
For the Sauce
❤️1 Tbsp sugar
❤️2 Tbsp sake
❤️2 Tbsp mirin
❤️3 Tbsp soy sauce ( i use Hamadaya Soya Sauce)
❤️ Cooked Japanese short-grain rice
1. Thinly sliced the onions and cut the scallion in thin slices. Slice the meat thinly.
2. Heat the oil in a large frying pan over medium heat and cook the onion until tender, about 3-5 minutes.
3. Add the meat and sugar to the pan, and cook until meat is cooked
4. Add sake, mirin, and soy sauce.
5. Reduce the heat and simmer for 3-5 minutes.
6. If you want some egg, you can add in the beaten egg over the beef and let it cook.. Don’t over cook it
7. Served them on your donbori bowl with steam rice below. Top with the chopped scallion.