Embark on a Hong Kong-inspired gastronomic journey at Hyatt Regency Hong Kong, Tsim Sha Tsui this summer, as Cafe’s culinary team serves up Summer in Hong Kong Afternoon Tea Set, featuring classic Hong Kong snacks and flavours.
To enrich the afternoon tea experience with the theme of historical Hong Kong, the Hotel has specially collaborated with Yuet Tung China Works, the first large-scale hand-painted Canton porcelain factory in Hong Kong founded in 1928, and now one of the few remaining, to curate fine porcelains with hand-painted butterflies, birds and flowers – typical motifs from the chinaware of old Hong Kong – for the occasion.
Begin with iconic Hong Kong-style savoury treats which are incredibly satisfying. Mini pineapple bun is a classic pastry commonly found in local bakeries, sandwiching honey roast ham and pineapple. The golden and flavourful Hong Kong-style shrimp toast with sesame is a deep-fried retro delight commonly found in local dim sum restaurants. French toast with homemade brioche and condensed milk is hot and freshly baked, and irresistibly topped with a slice of butter. Crispy fried lobster wonton with sweet and sour sauce offers a burst of flavours.
Perfectly paired with the strawberries-themed tea pots and plates are the fruit-infused sweet delicacies. Indulge in an array of summer-perfect sweet items such as Summer peach trifle with vanilla, Hong Kong-style mango egg tart, Grape mille-feuille and Watermelon cake with strawberries. The afternoon tea set is also served with Bean-to-bar Hong Kong aged mandarin peel chocolate, Vanilla madeleines with condensed milk custard, as well as Hong Kong milk tea scones with strawberry jam and clotted cream. Presented last is a surprise course, Halved ripe honey melon with soft serve vanilla ice cream and gold, to double the afternoon’s pleasure.
Stay cool with a special beverage perfect for summer. Each guest can choose one cold drink from a range that includes Hong Kong-style milk tea on ice, Red bean frappe and Jasmine peach tea.
The Summer in Hong Kong Afternoon Tea is priced at HK$488 for two persons, available at Cafe every Monday to Saturday, at 3:00 PM – 5:00 PM, from 21 June to 31 August 2021. Limited sets are available each day. Reservations can be made at hotel’s website: https://bit.ly/3kGL20T
Stay & Tea
Plan a photo-perfect getaway and enjoy Summer in Hong Kong Afternoon Tea Set which features classic Hong Kong snacks and flavours. Available from Monday to Saturday, the package is priced from HK$1,090 per room per night which includes:
– One night stay at a comfortable guest room
– Breakfast buffet for two registered guests on the next day
– Enjoy “Summer in Hong Kong Afternoon Tea Set” for two at Café on the arrival day
– 3 complimentary HK$100 e-voucher at designated fashion and beauty merchants at K11 Art Mall
– A complimentary HK$500 e-voucher, Nature Discover Park tour and special shopping privileges at K11 MUSEA
– Early check-in at 10:00 AM and late check-out at 2:00 PM (valid for stays actualized from Monday to Thursday except public holidays and its eves)
– Enjoy access to Regency Club Lounge which includes benefits such as evening cocktail at an additional HK$400 for two guests
Terms and conditions apply.
– All prices are subject to a 10% service charge.
– Promotion might be subject to change depending on government-mandated restrictions on dine-in services.