The Mid-Autumn Festival is celebrated on 21st of September 2021 in many East Asian communities. In China, it is a reunion time for families, just like Thanksgiving before Christmas. The common customs of the Mid-Autumn Festival include family members eating dinner together, just like a Thanksgiving dinner, sharing mooncakes, worshiping the moon with gifts, creating, and displaying lanterns.
As we are embarking this season with the new normal, The Westin Kuala Lumpur introduces their YUÈ Mooncake Gift Box named Celestial Moon.
This premium box is customized based on the concept of the moon rabbit traveling through it’s Celestial like palace. The former is classically blend with black and gold combination, with its quilted leather, layered art effects. You could use it as a stylish light traveling case after the Mid-Autumn Festival and none would be the wiser!
• All mooncakes are Halal certified
• Please allow 48 hours lead time for mooncake orders
• RM178 for 1 box of 4 flavourful mooncakes
• Purchase 2 boxes at a 15% discount
• Selected bank credit cards, Marriott Bonvoy and ClubMARRIOTT members are entitled to a 10% discount
• Bulk purchases of 30 boxes and above are entitled to a 20% discount with free delivery entitled to 1 address only
• Orders will be confirmed once full payment and delivery information details are received
• No cancellation / No refund / No return / No exchange policy applies for any purchases
• Online orders are available via GrabFood and TableApp
• White Lotus Mooncake
• Chocolate Mooncake
• Creamy Milk Tea Mooncake
• Lotus with Single Yolk Mooncake
• Shanghai with Single Yolk Mooncake
• Assorted Fruits & Nuts Mooncake
• Golden Emerald with Single Yolk
• Red Bean Mooncake
For more information and details, please contact Westin Dining at 603.2773.8495, WhatsApp +601.2305.1715 or email [email protected]