Embark on a fun-filled journey for precious family moments with a relaxing stay in our adjoining rooms and customised perks. Take advantage of this summer staycation to discover stunning views, indulge in gourmet experience and unwind at our outdoor swimming pool.
Priced from HK$2,700 for two rooms per night, the package includes:
• A 30-hour stay in a pair of connecting rooms (1 King Bed and 2 Double Beds) with flexible check-in and checkout time (An extended stay with more time and more fun)
• Daily buffet breakfast at JW Café (for up to 4 persons which is best for families)
• Dining credit at HK$1,500 for check-in between Sunday and Thursday / HK$1,200 for check-in on Friday and Saturday; or Executive Lounge access with all day refreshments for up to 4 persons
• A bottle of selected wine or sparkling wine in room
• Selected drinks / refreshments by the pool (in an open-air setting with lush greenery)
• Free access to outdoor swimming pool and 24-hour gymnasium
• Free parking (attentive service for families arriving with their own cars)
The dining credit can be used towards a range of dining options, including lavish lunch and dinner buffets at JW Café, elegant afternoon tea and Sunday Champagne brunch at The Lounge, romantic seafood dinner at the alfresco Fish Bar, impressive Cantonese fare and dim sum at Man Ho Chinese Restaurant, weekday lunch and dinner at Flint as well as 24-hour in-room dining service. Alternatively, enjoy a myriad of epicurean delights at the Executive Lounge, including afternoon tea, all day non-alcoholic beverages and evening cocktails with hors d’oeuvres.
Situated in Pacific Place with direct access to the Admiralty station of MTR, JW Marriott Hotel Hong Kong is in a prime location with opulent guest rooms overlooking the stunning harbour, city and mountain views. Relax and unwind with the hotel facilities including outdoor swimming pool and 24-hour fully equipped fitness centre. During the stay, you may explore a selection of family activities which include visiting Hong Kong Park or Hong Kong Zoological and Botanical Gardens, an oasis of green in an urban setting, or getting to The Peak by a peak tram ride or hiking which are just at the doorstep.
The package is valid from now until 30 September 2020. All prices are subject to a 10% service charge.