Are you a big fans of prawns, recently one of my bestie told me about huge prawns which comes simply value for money and we can do some help to the small business.
And this small entrepreneur only sells black prawn only and they are harvested from their farm in Manjung. The prawns are kept in ice and seawater during their transportation to their Central Kitchen in KL.
And the whole project is to help the prawns farmers where these Prawn farmers lose the opportunity to export these prawns due to processing plant manufacturing restrictions. On top of that, there are supply chain disruption to the wholesale locally and European markets as well. European market disrupted so these r export quality and size which normally won’t be available for Malaysian Market. This is just to help the farmers to bridge during these difficult times. Prices may vary once demand goes up.
What I love is their prawns are not frozen and they are beautiful. The Prawns is free from antibiotic and the prawns comes simply huge. Each bag of the prawns will be around 20-30 pieces of huge prawns and the minimum order is at 2kg and prawns will be delivered within 1-3 days depending on availability upon payment received.
For areas such as DAMANSARA, KEPONG, MONT KIARA, TTDI, BANGSAR, BUKIT DAMANSARA, HARTAMAS we charge RM5 delivery fee per order. Delivery outside of these area will incur delivery surcharges to cover our cost. We will quote accordingly. For those who are looking to collect their delivery, you can pick up at the below convenient location with the minimal charge of RM 5 handling fees.
– La Juiceria Superfoods , Main Place USJ Subang Jaya
– Super Saigon Ampang , 34 Persiaran Ampang , Desa Pahlawan.
– Super Saigon Hartamas, 2 Jalan Sri Hartamas 8, Taman Sri Hartamas.
– Super Saigon TTDI, 28 Jalan Datuk Sulaiman , TTDI
– Super Saigon Bangsar, 75 Jalan Bangkung, Bangsar.
– La Juiceria HQ, 2 Jalan MIVO, Taman Perindustrian Desa Aman.
– Super Saigon @ Subang Parade
– La Juiceria Superfoods [email protected], 3 Jalan SS18/1b, Subang Jaya
– La Juiceria Superfoods @atria shopping centre
Ensuring they are genuine, they are actually part of La Juiceria’s group of companies. They are only temporarily helping farmer during this period.
For more information, checkout Lajuiceria.com.my