Community friendly Da Men Mall continues to be the mall that stands with its neighbourhood, ready to fulfil shoppers’ daily needs and necessities as life takes on new norms.
As a safe haven for the community, Da Men Mall promotes safe shopping by implementing further preventive and control measures following the government’s Standard Operating Procedures. These enhanced safety initiatives include:
• Temperature checks at all car park entrances.
• Temperature screenings and contact-tracing check-ins via SELangkah’s QR codes at selected mall and store entrances.
• Social distancing floor markers at the Information Counter, escalators, lifts, and stores.
• Adoption of cashless payment systems in stores.
• Limits on customer numbers in stores.
• Compulsory for face masks to be worn by Customer Service and outlet staff.
• Increased regular sanitization efforts.
• Availability of hand sanitizers throughout the mall as well as in most stores.
Da Men Mall and its outlets are embracing the new normal to ensure a safe, seamless and convenient shopping experience.
To uplift the spirit of the community in time for the festive Raya season, Da Men Mall warmly welcomes shoppers with floral-inspired decorations, WOW deals, festive takeaway meals and exciting rewards!
‘As the community mall that cares, Da Men Mall is pleased to provide a safe shopping experience for the neighbourhood with fantastic deals mall-wide that will give your Raya celebrations the WOW factor this festive season.’ shared Kung Suan Ai, Director of Marketing, Pavilion REIT Malls.