It is one of my favorite desserts when it comes to Nyonya food. Being a fans of sago gula melaka, i always buy them whenever i spotted them in the restaurant. It is quite expensive with the small portion as so I ended up trying to make them on my own.
- 1/4 cup of sago
- 1 pack of Ayam Brand Coconut Milk
- 3 tablespoon of brown sugar
- 50 g of gula melaka
- Boiled the sago in 2 litre of water till it reach translucent.
- Then rinse the sago under running water to remove starch in order to have firmer sago.
- Put it in the small mould of your preferred size
- Using the double boiled concept, heat the brown sugar and 50 g gula melaka together. You can add it 2 teaspoon of water
- Double boiled the Ayam Brand Coconut Milk